Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fitness goal!

Okay so I have been "trying" to lose weight for awhile and have been semi successful.  I have lost significant weight and inches in the scheme of things but I know I can still lose more and feel even better.  Some say I should be proud of what I have done so far and that I am wasting away but I still feel I have room for improvement that is still healthy.  Here is my reasoning for why I feel I can still lose more weight...
  • I eat out at least 4 meals a week if not more
  • I workout 3 days a week if that
  • I eat usually one sweet a day at least
  • I overeat during meals
I feel like I should try and fix these factors and see if I can tone up a bit more and even lose some weight.  If I can master eating 6 small meals/snacks a day that are healthy, well balanced snacks/meals, workout at least 5 days a week, and only eat out 2 times a week I feel like that would be a huge accomplishment in itself and I strongly believe I feel feel better about myself no matter if I lose weight or not.  So I am going to start blogging everyday what I eat each day and what I do for working out.  I also plan on reporting my weight and measurements as well so that if you want you can join me in my lifestyle transformation and maybe try some of the things I eat and try some of the workouts.  I guess I also figure this may hold me a bit more accountable.  We will see!!! My goal is to get in a good habit of doing all of this by March 13, 2011 so that I can capitalize on it before summer comes in full swing!  So here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment